Hydro-Brake Flow Controls
To deal with high rain events Resolute Engineering Group offer a range of WRC approved and BBA certified flow control devices to control the discharge of water from your drainage network in line with SuDS.
Vortex flow control devices are highly reliable, due the lack of moving parts, yet very accurate due the site-specific design which ensures accurate discharge rates that have been independently evaluated, tested and certified by BBA.
Product Information for Resolute
Hydro-Brake® Optimum Vortex Flow Control
The Hydro-Brake® Optimum vortex flow control provides customised water quantity management for storm, surface, foul or combined water across a wide range of flows and for a variety of applications.
Hydro-Brake® Optimum is the only vortex flow control that can be fined tuned for optimum flood storage and surface water performance, saving on land-take and construction costs.
- Custom designed, precision-engineered flow control
- Save operation and maintenance costs
- Build in allowance for climate change
- BBA and WRc certified product
- Flexible and easy installation
- Surface water management and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS),
- Combined drainage systems and CSOs.
- Watercourse flood prevention.
- Sewer network optimisation.
- Wastewater treatment plants.
The Hydro-Brake® Optimum has been assessed to the very highest level by the BBA and WRc for its hydraulic performance and ability to match even the most complicated requirements. Demonstrating our commitment to both quality and sustainability, Hydro International is also accredited to both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
Where units are to be fitted on-site, we provide a variety of mounting options:
- Push-fit spigots
- Flat or curved mounting plates
- Penstock or slide mounts
- Removable units
All Hydro-Brake® Optimum units can also be supplied with an adjustable inlet to future-proof the device, allowing flows to be altered post-installation, to account for site expansion or climate change.